World Most Site Update News Nation Travel

Nepal travel

My whole tour details. Quite big The account of the expenditure is given at the end of the summit. It is actually 7 days in flight
A trip to the 6th night is possible at the rate of 30,000 per person. I no longer went to my wife. 4 out of them, maybe 25,000 rupees is possible.

Regent Airways has two ticket cutes (including returns) for me and my wife at Tk 15500 per person. 14th flight at 3pm 10pm. After 3 days the message and mail that came in flight was in the field. The plane will leave at 6pm. Suddenly this change was not good. Because the arrival at Nepal reached around 10pm at the hotel.

And the return date was 5:15 pm on 21st. I reached the airport by 2. After some time it was reported that flight will depart at 8 o'clock. I was sitting there for 6 hours. It was very moody. Although Regent has given us lunch at the Buffalo Restaurant at the Radisson restaurant in Nepal's compensation, even then I did not like it so much time that I did not like it, even after a notice of return. In the future, I will definitely try to avoid Regent.

Now come to Nepalese story. Flight 14 on the 6th of the day dropped us to Kathmandu at Tribhuvan Airport at 7:30 pm. I went there and saw the time is 7:15. Nepal is 15 minutes behind Bangladesh Then the Ayrwaal Visa auction. A copy of the passport size photograph.

I broke the 100 dollars at 9880 rupees. (I could get a rupee 10100 to break from the moment). Rate this moment

$ 1 = $ 82.30 = 101 Nepalese Rupee. (Updating something every day).

NCell Company's SIM auction. 80 minutes talk time and 1250 MB internet package with a 30-day validity of Rs 600. A copy of the passport size photograph.

Taxi or carriage at the airport is worth 700 rupees, which will reach your hotel. Fixed price If you go out of the airport, you might get some taxis if you are bastard.

Before booking, bookings were booked from hotel booking book. If using my referral link you may get a 10% refund

Beyond the Way, Booking.com does not give you a chest, you can go to the beach and hear it when you hear it. But the problem is that it is difficult for the hotel to ride in the hotel with the baggage at the hotel. There is no point in reading this suffering when saving 2-3/3 dollars.

I was in the hotel named "Bed and Breakfast Thamel". Rentals with a small private bathroom, AC, TV, free WiFi and $ 18 per day. Breakfast was included. The hotel owner is very hospitable. Since that night, many nights had passed, so I went to sleep after dinner. Diner did Ramaye's dinner. Nepali thali has eaten. Nepalese thali is arranged with more items including rice, spinach, pulses, bharta, chicken / beef. The cost will be Rs 300 to 400 rupees per person. There is a 10% separate service charge at all restaurants. And those who are a little bigger, 10% of service charges plus 13% tax deducted.
Share:

No comments:

Blog Archive

Categories

Labels

Recent Posts