World Most Site Update News Nation Travel

Journey To America

There is a show on TV called The Amazing Race. Our trip to America was like this. In just 15 days, seven cities in four states of the US turned around I did not go out, I have been told to fly.

America is such a big country where fly means - to move from one place to another on the plane.

Our journey from Dhaka on April 15th. Bangladesh took flight of eleven o'clock on time, when I arrived at Washington's Douls Airport at 8:50 am on April 16, the whole body was full of fatigue.
It may seem like only nine and a half hours' way. But the rotation of the sun and the rotation of the Earth has already been cut in about 22 hours.

Emirates's Boeing-777 started its journey on a superb plane. Occasionally there was a two-hour stopover in Dubai. Emirate's traveler value is quite good.

One interesting fact is that the channel was streaming in front of the plane, and the plane was flying live on both the two wings. As a result, the takeoff of the plane, landings, or the landscapes while flying downhill, we all saw the front of the seat in front of the screen.

Yet the last few hours of this journey do not want to end. Meanwhile, we have seen a whole number of movies on the TV screen in front of the seat. But how long does it take? I left the seat for the last few hours to get rid of the feet and walked away.

When I arrived at the Washington airport, at the local time, 8 am 50 minutes in the morning. At that time, I was standing in the line and had reached the immigration level in less than five minutes.

America's reputation of immigration is world-wide.
Bollywood superstar Shahrukh Khan has not been excluded from his admiration (!) From former President of India APJ Abdul Kalam. And the immigration officer who was on my line was both his face and his body, like Mark Henry of Wrestler's Double Wolf F.

I tried to keep myself safe, five years in my passport to the Business Business Visa, during the May visit last year, the American Immigration Department allowed me to stay 6 months in a row, and I have just returned to the country like a full-time boy in just 20 days.

The last time we did not do anything wrong, last time we were invited guests of America's leading company Caterpillar (who is the second-highest donor of US President Barack Obama's election fund) invited guests. So what is the fear! But America is called immigration. So, the book continues to tremble.

I came face to face with a 'fu' in front of the serial. But as Mark thought Henry was not as bad as the man. Rather, quite agreeable.

Why did I come to America, how long will I stay, with these traditional questions, with my fingerprint in the finger printer, scan passport several times from the beginning till the beginning and sit on the seal for six months. And the smile said, Wellcome to America

I even left off half!

This is my second trip to America. If I was asked, what thing did Americans like me at the first time? I would say general Americans' respect and their fan lavish attitudes.

May in the last year. My first trip to America Going from the 10th floor to the lobby in the Hotel Holiday Inn Lift. A gentleman rose from the eight floor Entering the elevator said, a high-good dress. Then everybody who goes inside the elevator says 'hi' at the bottom. I've noticed-no matter how much you are unfamiliar. If you meet someone, they will show the courtesy.

It took about ten o'clock to take a baggage with immigration. Our real destination is not Washington - the capital of Ohio state, Columbus. According to the schedule Columbus scheduled flight at noon in the afternoon. I went to the Washington Docks Airport for a long time. Medium-sized airport

On the net, I saw about 2.5 million passengers by the airport in 2012. The artistic view of the Main Terminal Building is quite beautiful. With two other cones at building, A / B, C / D The airport is located 26 miles from downtown Washington.

Columbus just a few hours' flight from Washington to. There was a small plane of the United Air Lines, our next vehicle. In all 70 to 80 passengers. We arrived at Columbus on two occasions in the afternoon.

Some people say, Nothing is free in America. When I reached the airport, I found his hand in hand. Let's take it to the luggage trolley - all locked together! The cost of the credit card will be the rent!

Platinum credit card of a top Bangladeshi bank in my hands. But when the inserted slot card is inserted, the declied message comes! But while coming, I have confirmed adequate balance of credit card.

I came to America from the United States, I have no excuse from the incitement of Bangladeshis. Three large luggage with me in small and small. At the end, pushing the luggage with the hand pushed me to the taxi stand. Fate was near the taxi stand. For the next 15 days, many times this credit card has become a bustard.

She is another story. Come to the words of Columbus City. This is America's fifteenth largest city. Approximately eighteen million people live in the city of approximately 577 square km (in metropolitan area). Needless to say, the city is named after the famous traveler Christopher Columbus.

The purpose of our arrival in Columbus is to help Participate in a Machineries Fair and join a meeting with the Ohio Chamber of Commerce.
Share:

No comments:

Blog Archive

Categories

Labels

Recent Posts