World Most Site Update News Nation Travel

In the country of the iron

Tom and Jerry were scared of daily jobs, family life, folklore and childhood. Kaka called up early in the morning, prepare the child, husband's office, at any time, at any time, take the train running at Kamlapur station without eating.
Then go to Mymensingh and work for four hours. On the way back, the shaking of the bus, the noise, the dust, the life of the dust. The same routine the next day, keeping the head in bed at night. Thorny pole steep, steep pillow thong How long did not walk in the open air.

Keeping the eyes of the window in the house, outside the world we see, there is a huge earth beyond that. Who does not want to see it! I used to dream about moving. Mountains, fountains, forests, forests, or open mountains travel in the corners of the mind. But in the girl's life Cox's Bazar, Kuakata, Jaflong, Mainamati could not be so great or her dreams! 'There is no sight of the eye / only two feet from the house / a paddy field / a dew point.'

There is no similarity to my visit to Kabiguru. I saw a lot of dew at the tip of the rice. Waiting on the blue ocean and the hill-spring mittali. I thought if I could walk on the next summer, I would walk barefoot on the sea shore, climb the hill, walk between the fountains and the nature two evenings. But I did not think that I would be out of the house to get out of the country. That opportunity coincided with the coincidence.

As a result, my husband has to go to work or training in many countries of the world. But I never had the chance to go out of the country. On returning from the office that day, he told them to go to Paris in the middle of February in the textworth and a parallel sourcing fair. I jumped on the name of Paris. Oops! Eiffel Tower, Monalisa, Sain River. Country of Sunil, country of poetry France

Someone said that every artist has two motherland - one where he was born, the other is France. I say, the artist's two mothers may be true, but for those who are not artists, the land is also Amravati. So I can be passionate about

I said to him, but now you take me. He said, okay, but the cost of the air will be given to you. I feel a little stupid. He will go at government cost, where can I get so much money? Still I asked how much It is not impossible to understand what he says. Paris Visa means the Senjan visa.

Opportunity to rotate at least twenty-nine countries in the European Union at a visa including France, Germany, Italy, Belgium, Switzerland. This visa is not easily available even if you have money. Why do not miss the chance? I agreed. Then started the rally for the visa. As a result, I downloaded an application form for Visa from France Embassy website and ordered it. But it took a few days to collect the documents that were asked.
Share:

No comments:

Blog Archive

Categories

Labels

Recent Posts