World Most Site Update News Nation Travel

Chicken with Dark Rice

Many countries of the world are famous for food and drink. The top of it will be Italian, Mexican, Chinese, Indian Food. There is no country where restaurants of these countries can not be found. Which country will be the bottom of the list? I can close my eyes and say, Finland and other Nordic countries.


The country of Finland is famous for many reasons. But the food is the most notorious. Tourists travel to India to visit Biryani in the Maha-Anand. When it goes to Italy, the original mojajerla cheeses eat pizza. If you come to Bangladesh, you can eat tusk water and nose water by eating furka. But I do not see anybody taking a meal outside Finland 'Salamakki'. A few countries that have been visited, a restaurant called Finnish Cuisine has not been seen.

After examining the first Finnish food at the University restaurant, we realized the reason. The name of the dish is Finnish Style Chicken with Dark Rice. I think eating the bread from the mouth of the chicken. Who will be very tasty food like chicken meat, which can be cooked without food? Pramad Gunnal first lunch. Defeat Should this rice style chicken and semi-richer rice be eaten for two years? Until my cooking racing noodles. Who knows if he is a boy, he does not have to go to cookery at home. At the beginning of the year, I had burnt down the eggs and burned it. After cooking khichuri it turned into liquid substance.

The first week, I just overheat the noodles. At lunch, at the university, eating a variety of things in the name of lunch. Noodles eaten in the night eaten bit salt. Minicet with a hot hot chicken soup makes a mind to eat rice rice. Those who can cook among Bangladeshis, they seem happy people. They made a variety of cooking photos on Facebook. Some time potato fried, sometimes chicken. One day I saw polao and egg corma. I was sure that I did not have a second in Finland, like fools in cooking. Who knows how long this struggle on food? Second week's talk. I am going to lunch for lunch one afternoon. Suddenly my Finnish friend Paoli said, Hassan, do you like barbecue chicken?

Wish to say, do it. But not your country. You do not spray any barbecue. Just sprinkle salts and fire. Tell him barbecue what dare? I said, I'm willing to pay up to 10 euros at this moment for the sour barbecue chicken. Paoli said with a smile, 10 euros is not needed. Today there's a chicken barbecue in the Awa restaurant. Normally you can eat two and a half euros. I said to the bridegroom, Where is the Awa restaurant? Where barbecue or where will it come from He said in surprise, you do not know a whole? One of the 12 restaurants of the university. Good items of chicken are usually found in this restaurant. I swear, 12 restaurant in the university? I know only one. Central Station.

Paoli laughing laughing, you eat us 'worthless' every day? Most of the Finnish food is available at the Central Station. I'm sure you do not like it!

Gelam Agha at the restaurant. I have walked several times in front of this. I thought it was just for the staff and teachers. I was surprised to eat chicken barbecues. Not quite like us but it's pretty good. It tastes quite well.

I thank Paoli. I said, 'I came to Finland a week ago. Of these, there was so much good food and did not eat. Thank you so much. "There is no need to thank you. Let's take care of the rest of the restaurants. "In Finland, the day of the restaurant became known to me. Paoli turned me all over again to restaurant. The restaurants are scattered in different parts of the university. Each has a different dish every day. In another restaurant again, another theme. For example, the Stormy Restaurant has a little more light meal. Balance is more than healthy food. There is a heavy and spicy type of food at the residence. Pizza, burgers found in Kästeri The rest of the food is the dominant diet of the food. The name of the restaurant I used to eat was called Central Station. Just the middle of the campus, the biggest and most popular restaurant. Generally there is more Finnish-style food. Purka is among those who are still in the majority. It is more popular with European students. I think we are the best.
Share:

No comments:

Blog Archive

Categories

Labels

Recent Posts